Rapid.io is a cloud-hosted service that allows app developers to build realtime user interfaces without having to worry about the underlying infrastructure. It works as a non-relational data store accessible from client-side code. Clients can subscribe to a set of data and receive updates in realtime.
Realtime non-relational data store accessible from client-side code. Collections allow for rich queries over auto-indexed documents.
Deliver transient messages with minimum latency. Ideal for live notifications or realtime data streams from IoT devices.
Build features like online indicators or typing notifications within minutes.
Why Is Rapid.io Unique
- Rich Queries
- Rapid.io enables you to built complex apps by providing rich filtering, ordering and paging. Queries like “give me all incomplete to-dos ordered by priority” are easily expressed and always run fast.
- Auto Indexing
- No manual index configuration. All properties of all documents including nested objects are automatically indexed to make sure all queries always run fast.
- Easily Explorable
- The full featured data editor/browser allows you to develop fast as well as to get insights into production data. The real-time data browser stays fast no matter how many documents you store in rapid.io.
And There Is More
- Offline Support
- Losing internet connection temporarily is a common scenario especially on mobile. Our native SDKs handle all offline cycles automatically. All subscriptions are updated and all changes synchronized when back on-line.
- Declarative Access Rules
- Access rules are expressed in a pure JSON and easy to test/validate. Rules like “only users with mututal interest can message each other” are declared in a few lines of JSON.
- Collections & Channels
- Rapid.io works both as a JSON document store and a lightweight publish/subscribe interface.
- Enterprise Ready
- Multiple Regions / Encryption at rest / Premium Support / SLA / Automatic Backups
- iOS, tvOS, macOS / Android / Browsers, React Native, Node.js